View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 02:42 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Battery charging slow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp4rtan5 View Post
This is biggest flaw this phone has. Im a super heavy user. My mastery puts dead everyday at around 10am. I start using it at around a little over 6am. Trolling serious business. But I tried different roms of eclair and froyo, both with battery utilities like juice defender. And no matter what, mines does at 10am. My trick is to have it plugged every opportunity I get. Makes me kneel down and bow down to my old htc devices. Those charged fully in 1h 30minutes. But them again, htc had inferior hardware, so I see how it can charge faster. Look at the Evo, that thing is like a pinto and epic is like a ferrari. Pinto take u far but sloooooowwww. Epic take u 0 to 60 in 3seconds but sucks power.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
What I did is buy for 7$, 2 extra batteries and an external battery charger on ebay...now I dont charge anymore (cause I'm lazy), just swap batteries and leave the old battery to charge...

as for power saving, have you tried SuperPower?

If you want some tips to saving battery in terms of themes and etc..let me give ya some formulas...

obviously black is your best friend and dark colors...

red = 1x
green = 2x
blue = 3x
white = 6x

where x is the battery usage...(lower is better)

Though what we really need is a UV kernel for less battery usage..did you look at your breakdown to see whats draining your battery in particular?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)