View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 08:37 PM
rhacy
Regular 'Geeker

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12.13.10 VINdows ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Oh,well three legged cat is homeless now...

I tryed to fix fm radio and after 2 days of screwing spl and radio,my TP2 is bricked

The good thing is now I know alot more about working with spl,.nb and.ndh.I even cooked Plutonium with 2.35 radio.Rare thing to see custom ROM with radio...

I guess its time for me to choose Droid or iOS or maybe cheapy prepaid phone lol
Vin, sorry to hear that your TP2 bricked. Although, I'm sure you knew that messing with the radio side, in order to get the FM band working, was like playing with fire. Regardless, it was admirable of you to give it a try.

Quote:
I bought evo...
my tp2 was insured,but I'm out of town
didn't like EPIC shape.I already miss my ROM and this thread.I can keep this thread up to date,just need a flashable tp2 test phone.
If I or anyone else here can contribute in any way toward another TP2 for you, please just let us know.

Quote:
I Will check all pms when I get a chance.
Darren,man,I tryed hard to like epic,but I'm in love with Evo (my Eva lol)
Hehehe, congrats on the EVO, or "EVA" in your case, Vin! That said, I totally understand making the the move to the larger screen, better CPU, more RAM and ROM EVO. I've been considering one recently, as 4G just made its way to my neck of the woods. BTW, as I've mentioned before, the EVO Sense builds for the HD2 are among my favorite Android builds. This is due to their combination of eye candy, stability, and function. Although, the new Desire HD and MyTouch builds are topping my list at the moment. Nevertheless, please let us know if you start working on your own EVO custom builds or if you find a build that you highly recommend.

Also, many thanks for still supporting the TP2. You have really gone way above the call for many months now with your excellent ROM updates. Cheers!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all,
R

*Sprint TP2 with a solid 6.5.x ROM by Vin255764 & Radio 2.32.00WU
This post has been thanked 1 times.