View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 07:43 PM
pcmanager
N00b

pcmanager is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

quote by Maxx

use quiklinks or a freelink to select "weather toggle" in "toggleswitch" selections.
Now you can turn it on or off when you want.
Goodluck![/QUOTE]

Thanks for toggle tip! What i meant was the weather tab updates perfect. Was just saying i live near Los Angeles and its been raining for 4 days now and will continue through thursday ugh feeling like a caged animal. when the weather is good here, 95% of time i will be outside ridding my bike, running, motocycle, blades and sometimes working although i cant convince my neighbors i spend enough time on the last activity

On a brighter note all that hard play + work needs shower time. After doing the speaker mod, cutting the rubber from the back cover where the speaker is and installing the kevin increase volume cab edited by Maxx posted here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...a3_loudest.cab
I can take a shower with my bath fan on and set my TP2 on shower door rail, nitrogen plays loud and crisp with no distortion. i could hardly hear it before the mod and cab. Dont really care bout phone getting little wet, Im a plumber and my phone and I get wet all the time!
This post has been thanked 1 times.