View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 04:18 AM
ndno
VIP Member

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12.19 3d package with better performance for testing

Woo hoo! I finally registered a score of 636 using 11.29. I got tired of figuring out where on the SDcard to put the *.so files so I got access to my work computer which has Linux installed. I mounted system.ext2 and copied the *.so files to their respective directories; I also copies build.prop and bootanimation.zip to their respective directories under the mounted directory. After that, I unmounted and replaced the system.ext2 on the SDcard and my TP2 booted up to Linux fast! Ran Quadrant and scored 636. Wow, everything is very fluid and fast. Thanks Tiad7! If anyone is interested, I have attached the modified system.ext2 (from FRX03) that has the 3d drivers and gralloc updated (11/29) as well as build.prop and bootanimation.zip. You can replaced the one in your SDcard; also, if you use this system.ext2, remove the mount commands in froyo.user.conf, you don't need them.

Update: sorry, the file is too big...I'm unable to upload it here.

Tiad7, what is your method of getting long battery life; is the "trick" you describe the only way? Did you try the highest overclocked speed (787Mhz I believe)?

Last edited by ndno; 12-20-2010 at 05:26 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.