View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 02:32 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: 12.13.10 VINdows ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
First, to me rep means nothing. You got thanked 5 times for the quoted post. There's nothing in that post that is useful IMO, but you're cool...so people just press a button on an internet forum. I was honestly trying to be similarly funny by posting that, though I apparently did a bad job (thought the exclamation mark might make it more obvious). If you don't have time, why reply at all or why not reply with "I'll try to help later"?

Since you brought it up about the whole rep thing, here's a little math. You have been thanked for 40.93% of your posts. I have been thanked for 57.34% of my posts. This is assuming that each thanks is to a unique post (which is not true, but percentages will just be lower with multiple thanks/post). By these numbers, you can conclude that your rep is higher only because you spend more time making posts on this internet forum. If we had the same number of posts (aka I average 41 posts/day), my 'rep' would be roughly 17% higher than yours.

I don't have any problem with you, but I don't appreciate you trying to think you're somehow better based off of 'rep'. Please don't be offended by this, I'm only trying to make a point and defend myself. You can delete this post if you wish, but I would appreciate if you would also delete the similarly off topic posts in response to my previous post .
my post was a joke to the guy with lots of issues/questions and i would never delete your post cause i dont like it or it offends me and i actually like that you explain yourself and voice your opinion. if this thread was all business i would not have posted my joke but its such a fun thread and vin likes a good chuckle as do others in here but if i offended you im sorry and was not my intention nor was it my intention to act better than anybody in here but i help a ton of people and lots of time its off the site on my own time. hope this explains my original post a little but it was kinda a inside joke to vin and few other guys. (resurrection/swear ect)
This post has been thanked 3 times.