View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 02:08 PM
Recursion
Rockin' the Red!!

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12.13.10 VINdows ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
First, to me rep means nothing. ***

You have been thanked for 40.93% of your posts. I have been thanked for 57.34% of my posts. ***

I don't have any problem with you, but I don't appreciate you trying to think you're somehow better based off of 'rep'. Please don't be offended by this, I'm only trying to make a point and defend myself.
That's good, cause my rep in real life just plain sucks! I wander home late at night, kicking neighborhood dogs, trash cans, and mail boxes. Usually I wind up crashing on the front yard, found usually in my traditional Al Bundy pose on Sat/Sun mornings. But enough about me...

I don't think D was saying he was better, rather, he was saying he's earned his keep here. I see your point about percentages, but ratio is only one side of the coin here. The consistency & volume of his help speak loudly. But don't forget, he's a Pens/Steelers Fan, so you have to keep that in mind...