View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 06:34 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: 12.13.10 VINdows ROMs

ya i never help anyone.(from epic forum)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfujiyama View Post
Darren graciously offered to help me on IM and even with his help every step of the way, it took us FOUR HOURS to get this done. We just got done now. It probably would have taken more than double the amount of time had I done this by myself. I dont know about you guys, but $25 is DEFINITELY worth 4 hours of my time.

In any case, thank you Darren for all the support. PM me your paypal email address.

P.S. Midnight ROM looks sweet.

Glad you got your Epic up & running.....Darren is an awesome guy that is always willing and more than happy to help others out. You don't get a rep score like he's got for nothing! He has definately helped me out of a jam more than once.

Have fun searching for a ROM you like! I'm currently running midNIGHT without any issue to speak of. I have also had good success using Viper's ROM. Just my 2 cents
This post has been thanked 5 times.