View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 11:25 AM
kirstein
Halfway to VIP Status

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12.13.10 VINdows ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by supasanch24 View Post
Well, I posted this earlier and no one responded, but I set the alarm for 5:30am this morning and the alarm didn't sound until 5:38am. I havn't had this happen on any of Vin's other roms, just his latest Pluto. I don't have many cabs installed Just HD mini lock screen, Utask, An action screen and lockdevice. Any suggestions? Otherwise it's back to 8/5 Pluto no cookie.(still bulletproof)
I used the alarm on 12/13 yesterday and it went off at the right time. I use galarm, but I think galarm uses the stock event timer to trigger things. I don't use any of the items you have listed above.