View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 10:19 AM
swear0730
PPCGeeks Regular

swear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12.13.10 VINdows ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Since you asked, no. I also don't like the fact that the grocery stores here don's serve beer and wine, since I enjoy a nice, steady buzz during my shopping escapades. Further, that dude on the corner that lights his fricken house & front yard up with those 40-50 tacky, inflatable thingies needs to learn how to drink...hard, even. And who in the hell invented ex-wives, anyhow? Whoever that phuk is, he's needs to be taken out back & shot! Now, what the hell is up with the gasoline prices hiking every frickin' holiday? What, like transportation costs or the cost of crude frickin' oil goes up during holidays? Ass-hats. And what? Damn Capitals playing like frickin' girls in dresses! I am sick & tired of them losing like high high schoolers skipping school to play at the local rink after bonging it up for a few hours. Oh, now don't get me started!!!! I got a ton phkn more on my list...right here!
At least you're not bitter.