View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 10:57 PM
tiad8
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

tiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3d driver for testing with gralloc. UPDATED 11.29.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by majkeljj View Post
I use frx03 from this post: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/2009722-post131.html (it require ext2 partition). New test kernel hangs haret on wait booting linux window with progress bar.
This startup file doesn't work, I have information: "Please append a correct"root=" boot option [...] kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: unable to mount roott fs on unknown-block(0.0) Rebooting in 7 seconds..."

I had to add to cmdline: "root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 init=/init rootwait rw rootdelay=3" to start android.
SORRY TO HEAR THAT. SO YOU HAVE NEOPEEK RIGHT.
1- Rebooting in 7 seconds. FORMAT YOUR CARD. FAT32 FIRST AND EXT2
WITH 310MB AND UP. I USE UBUNTU TO DO THIS
2-SORRY FOR THE STARTUP. I THOUGH YOU ARE USING FRX03.
3- THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN NEOPEEK IS TO GET A GOOD FAT32 AND EXT2 FORMAT. AND TO HAVE THE RIGHT STARTUP.
4- THE BUILD IN THIS FORUM THAT I MODIFIED HAVE THE BUILD.PROP, 3D 11.26 AND GRALLOC 11.29. I WAS JUST TESTING SOME FILES. IT WORKS ON MY PHONE
5- SEE THIS [ROM] FRG83-Build Froyo2.2.1 [4-12-2010] R6 | Neopeek - Network

6- THIS IS MY STARTUP WHEN IM TESTING NEOPEEK BUILDS.

GOOD LUCK. THANKS
Attached Files
File Type: zip NEOPEEK STARTUP.zip (359 Bytes, 2 views) Click for barcode!