View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 10:04 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnhcfllc View Post
OK, maybe I missed it but... I have a TP2 on Boost Mobile.
2) I saw something saying Provisioning? Again, I am on Boost. Leave it alone or set it to Sprint?
I have a bunch of TP2s on Sprint and some on Boost. All using Energy ROMs. I'll assume you've searched + read the various posts on putting a Sprint TP2 on Boost. eg,
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...tp2-boost.html

I would recommend provisioning for Sprint and treating it as it was a Sprint phone. Since Boost is essentially a Sprint only network (debates of the finer points aside). Then apply the MMS changes per the thread above and as mentioned on some other forums/posts.

Other than that my Boost users have no issues once the MMS stuff was squared away. And they like the Energy setup vs the sub par stock Sprint ROMs.
This post has been thanked 2 times.