View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 09:53 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

I posted a week or so ago about people trying to automate the Start Menu layout changes to XDA_UC (and S4X users)... no one replied. Either way:

I have attached a zip file with:

1. modified .mscr files that NRGZ28 can use to replace his existing files when he cooks the next set of ROMs. It allows for the ability to do a silent install.

2. additional .mscr files to allow seamless automated installation of start menu layout changes, and will allow you to switch over to use the ROM .mscr files if NRGZ28 uptakes my proposed changes. Basically the thought is so you can always execute his most recent .mscr files without you having to check+copy+modify each time a new ROM comes out.

There is a readme.txt file in the zip file with instructions, my thoughts, etc.

I've tested against the 12/5/2010 and 12/13/2010 ROMs on my test TP2 device... comments/bugs are welcome.
Attached Files
File Type: zip powinmo-startmenu-scripts-v1.zip (11.9 KB, 69 views) Click for barcode!