Old 12-16-2010, 08:34 PM
afolayan702
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

afolayan702 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Besides "HTC WP7 Touch Pro3" what else Sprint

I agree, CES hopefully will shed some light on what devices OEMs will produce for wp7. My concern these last couple of days is that Carriers and Microsoft will not take advantage of new technology that is coming out. Touch Pro 7 IMO is a step back when there was room (physically) on the keyboard. Still maybe I would not have a problem if they would give two choices. I have lightly skimmed what others say about Verizon/Sprint base to add to the number of wp7 and cannot help but tell MS: "Huh, maybe ya shoulda thought about us." I can't find the link but saw a BAD pic of TP7 running the software and it looked yellow, obviously from flash of camera, but put side by side with Lg or Samsung, or even late to the party Dell I would gladly wait till may for one of those handsets. My $ is the only thing that talks to companies with their products and I can't endorse an uninspiring handset to realisticely own for 2 years on contract. If Contract was not a problem and prices were not $500 I would cool with it. But like you say wait and see...