View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 04:27 AM
bugs9477
PPCGeeks Regular

bugs9477 is keeping up the good workbugs9477 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
ARRRGGHHH
Too flippen funny... haven't flashed in over 2 months, longest time in 3 years... just got my new TP2, unlocked via Windows 7 version of active sync... & I read this... was thinking about trying something different.... but now I may just flash 21681 back on it, that's what I've been on since early October!!
Teradog,
Your Imput and Howto's have been A1 for me and for that I would not steer you wrong. The 29005 is extremely fast and I have yet found a flaw not counting the WM lockscreen but NinjaDuck has fixed that with a cab for us!

With just this rom installed it is the fastest NRG rom since I purchased my TP2, pictures transition from one to another fluidly no jitter, rotating the phone, pictures rotate in 3 sec where as the last 6 roms have been 4-5 sec.
I don't feel the need to slim down NRG's CHT settings as everything is running fluidly, I did try all the normal slim down settings and they did nothing to improve my experience, also i installed both GFX cabs.... did nothing to improve anything for me so I uninstaled them.

This is a rock solid Rom do not hold back!

Last edited by bugs9477; 12-16-2010 at 04:41 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.