View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 04:32 PM
kyderr
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Here are some of the changes I make: I use the BTAG application to stop the ringing over BT headset. I keep my headset connected, but I wear it around my neck, so without audible ringing, I've got a problem. I restore my cookie settings, load my RSS channels, (Right from flash. So easy) XDA_UC installs my apps, and restores my e-mail settings (But not passwords or signatures, SO ANNOYING) Advanced Config file puts my power saving settings in. Run a reset schedule, provision, and change start menu, Reboot. Very quick. I'm getting better at this flashing thing. Let's hope this one's as good as Oct 8th 21681. That was STABLE. Dec 1 was really flaky for me. Lot's of lockups and general screwballness. I considered drilling the famous hole in the side for the reset, I was resetting three times a day...

I cannot recommend GibbsUSA AutoREset enough. Every morning at 2am it restarts my phone.
This post has been thanked 1 times.