View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 02:48 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND Boot Testing - 12-11: Panel power off and on now working!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemcnutty View Post
Awesome news. Once that fix is pushed through, I'll build one giant package like reefer does for haret builds. I kind of go under the presumption that people know what they are doing flashing this to NAND, but I've gotten a lot of PM's about making a full package because they can't get it working.
lol.. careful.. people can be really dumb and kill their phones and all of the sudden you are the evil guy.

Like i always say.. nand is for the bold and brave.. and majority of the folk out there aren't ready for it. They wont be until we go full nand where everything is managed.