View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 12:59 PM
natemcnutty
VIP Member
Threadstarter

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND Boot Testing - 12-11: Panel power off and on now working!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassStash View Post
i thought nate cooked it for us like that....?
I did cook it into the rootfs, so you no longer need to modify the conf file. If gralloc, libGLES, and build.prop are there, it will use it instead of the default files. If they aren't there, it just uses the default files.

I made this specific change because gralloc is already added in rootfs by the time the last commands go through. I thought perhaps that was causing issues and decided to make it an either use the SD card or use the default file.

Also, this method makes it much easier for those who weren't sure what to do with the conf file (especially since tiad's commands are wrong in his post).
This post has been thanked 2 times.