View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 07:52 AM
Johnny.Bravo
nous défions

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] midNIGHT v2.0.5(Froyo DK28) NEW base/Market SUPER FAST 12/12/10 (SEE 3rd Po

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5Z View Post
Great ROM op! Very smooth & responsive!

The only issue that I ran across so far is when trying to place a call... Sometimes it will not connect with the person that I am trying to call, so I have to hang up and re-dial then the connection is made. I have found this same issue on Vipers ROM as well. IDK -maybe it's a DK28 thing?! Anyway, keep up the great work bro & I look forward to future releases.

BTW - here's a snap shot of my homescreen - Thanks Again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosmohtac View Post
This is the only thing I've had a problem with on this ROM as well. It's very responsive, but often won't connect a call on the first try.
I have the same problem, and I also had it with Viper and Timberwolf ROMs. I know Samsung publicly recommended not using the DK28 leak - maybe this is why. It only happens to me once or twice a day, so its not a show stopper, and the rest of this ROM is so blazingly fast that one little glitch doesn't really bother me.

BTW if anyone is interested I made a custom sig banner for this ROM that's linked back to the first post in this thread. If you want it PM me and I'll send you the BBcode. Let's give ptfdmedic some advertising.