View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 04:57 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Phone lagging when 4G is on

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfve View Post
seems like since 4g got to my area, my phone is acting much like my olde touch pro 2, spotty internet connections, calls not coming in, emails got mixed up in separate email accts, weather not up dating or dropping the connection and the same in app market,
I got this phone 2 weeks after its introduction, has worked perfectly since day one, im not rooted any only have apps installed from the app store, so...
im thinking, this phone changed personalitys for no apparent reason or 4g is a issue.

thoughts comments or anyone else experiencing the same???
by the way, took it to sprint repair store n did a hard reset....still acting the same, so they are replacing my otherwide perfect condition device as of today
thnx
dave
parenthetically
this is with 4g not even turned on...
This is also with 4g off?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)