jdefran
PPCGeeks Regular

jdefran is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Azrael X v2.1 (12/07/2010) NEW and improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricsim78 View Post
I had the same problem, turned out I had a bad radio flash! Flashing the newest radio made that problem go away.

It is not the ROM, thankfully.
Is there a specific radio I should flash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricsim78 View Post
I use Netarchy's kernel without issue, sounds to me like you either messed with Spare Parts or you are overclocking too high. Could be the particular Netarchy kernel you are using is not good for your phone? In any case, overclocking too high will cause your phone to react like that...not a good idea.

For market problems it is not the ROM. Plug your phone into the computer and on your SD Card, delete your android.secure folder and reboot your phone. For some reason the android.secure is getting corrupted (happening with almost all custom ROMS for reason unknown) and deleting it fixes all the issues.
All I've done with spare parts is use fast window transitions/animations. Currently I am using the "netarchy-toastmod-4.2.1-bfs-bfq-havs-less-smartass-universal (Less Aggressive Undervolting)" kernel with a process set at a range: 384-1152, stable so far. I will delete that folder and see how much further I can overclock.