View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 02:21 PM
ricsim78
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuffricsim78 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ricsim78
Re: [ROM] Azrael X v2.1 (12/07/2010) NEW and improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdefran View Post
Anyone using this rom also using netarchy's kernel? Depending how much I overclock it, it removes some apps and widget; i.e. the default market icon is in place of the 'removed' apps and widget have text in their place : "problem loading widget". Furthermore, the market will not download apps...it will start then simply forget what it was doing. Any others experiencing this?
I use Netarchy's kernel without issue, sounds to me like you either messed with Spare Parts or you are overclocking too high. Could be the particular Netarchy kernel you are using is not good for your phone? In any case, overclocking too high will cause your phone to react like that...not a good idea.

For market problems it is not the ROM. Plug your phone into the computer and on your SD Card, delete your android.secure folder and reboot your phone. For some reason the android.secure is getting corrupted (happening with almost all custom ROMS for reason unknown) and deleting it fixes all the issues.
HTC #15 Kernel

Last edited by ricsim78; 12-14-2010 at 02:25 PM.