View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 01:58 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkoopa View Post
So I also updated to the Dec 13 29005 Energy Rom...And now nothing is right. Windows Lock: not locking.
Physical hardware buttons: The windows button is like the cancel button. no other button responds
Backlight: keeps reverting back to 10 seconds after changing it.

Sense isnt even starting correctly. It just says "Sense is launching...." And never goes to the nice screen.

Is anyone else having these problems?? I task29'd my phone before flashing.

Edit: Let me reiterate....its like my phone had a stroke.
my suggestion is to hard reset and if that doesn't fix it then redownload the rom you want and then try to flash again, if that don't work then i would suggest a flash to stock rom and then flash to the rom you want and then hard reset and then start setting up your settings, yeah i know not a lot of help but those are the steps that i would do if it was me, also while flashing the rom be careful of what your installing, install one thing at a time and check to make sure things are working and then move on to the next cab and so on until everything is set up like you want it.