View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 11:13 AM
wowthatisrandom
What I do is a Lou Thang

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Re: [12/09/10] BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife v1.9.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pick View Post
I'm new to this forum but I have used BBSAK in the past. I can seem to get it to run.

I'm using a Toshiba laptop with Win 7 64 bit. I dl'ed version 1.9.11, installed it and tried to run. I got the "BSAK has stopped running" windows error message, with no other explanation. I have Desktop Manager version 5.0.1.21 installed - I had updated it to the newest version 6 but it didn't work so I went back to 5.0.1.21. I had a previous version of BBSAK installed, and had backed up my Bold 9650 (OS 5.0.0.810) both in July and in August, but I don't know what version of BBSAK I used.

I had tried version 1.9, 1.9.1 and 1.9.11, all with the same error.

What did I do wrong?

Make sure your using bbsak 1.9.11, i would try running it as admin (right click --> run as admin) . i have the same windows 7 64bit so i make sure all features are working on my machine before we release. there was an issue with 1.9 that broke the load os feature on 64 bit machines, but has since be rectified in the newest release.

i also use a bold 9650 so i know that its not the phone or the version of windows causing it. maybe make sure the drivers are installed properly on your machine (they come with desktop manager, so maybe try reinstalling that im on the newest version of desktop manger.

Last edited by wowthatisrandom; 12-14-2010 at 11:15 AM.