View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 09:42 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolsilver View Post
For all those complaining about Bluetooth. Gingerbread has a new bluetooth stack.

If we are to get Gingerbread to work once AOSP has the source, I suggest it wait so work isn't repeated. The new stack is a newer version of BlueZ. My it is more a common linux bluetooth stack than an android specific one. Might be easier to get it working.

Also listed on the AOSP FAQ is this
Q. What is needed for Bluetooth 2.1 and Simple Pairing support?
A. We need to move to a Bluez 4.x version.

TP2 is spec'd for 2.1 + EDR.
Sounds like smart logic to me... except for who knows how long before we get a taste of gingerbread on our TP2's...

Best... Member... Ever...