View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 09:34 PM
ai6908
VIP Member

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Here's that package. The app.dat is funny because I started changing the .mp3 to .mp in hopes of accomplishing what I've previously mentioned. Then I realized that I couldn't change the mp3 file type.

I've uploaded my Bing package too, so you can see what it is that I'm talking about as far as renaming the files.

One more question if I may. One of my users has said that he's seen a hike in date usage while tethering via Internet Sharing on my ROM. They had asked if my ROM included stealth tethering. To be honest, I never paid much attention to that, as I never tether.

In any event, their question lead me to do some reading on the matter and it seems that Sprint has disable tethering all together and that if one is able to tether at all, then it's stealth. Is that right? What files should I be looking for in my kitchen to make sure that I have stealth tethering included in my ROM. I've also read that HTC WiFi Router is stealth ready to go. Is that true? How about Internet Sharing? They also said "data usage" and not that they were being charged for it. Even if it were stealth tethering, wouldn't one still be using their data to do so and that would mean that if you tethered a lot your data usage would go up?

Sorry for the long winded question. Any help or quick explanations on the matter would be much appreciated.
Install as cab, or unzip at startup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sae View Post
Anyone here ever build a rom that after a day or two, links that did work stop working? I'll soft reset and it just hangs until I hard reset, then a couple of days later back to the same thing.

Could this just be a bad compile or a bad sys, cause everything else in my kitchen is the same?
Task29 before flash, and it should solve it. Allways task29 when flashing different OS builds.
This post has been thanked 1 times.