View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 07:50 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Silencing Incoming Call Ringtones & Disappearing Favorite Contacts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygnns View Post
The "silence a call while phone is in my pocket" thing was poorly described on my end.

What I actually meant: Hypothetically, I'm in a situation where I dumbly forget to put my phone on silent or vibrate. I receive a call. What I'd like to be able to do is reach in my pocket and quickly and completely silence the call (ringtone AND vibrating) by pressing a hardware button like one of the volume buttons.

What I currently would have to do in order to silence the ringtone of an incoming call would be to take the phone out of my pocket and press the mute ringtone soft button on the screen during that incoming call.
i'm not 100% sure on this as i have never used it, but i believe the rhodiumkbdcontrol is what you can install and then you can map it to be able to do what you want to do, i know you can map buttons to do other things with it so i would think that you can use it to map to a volume button and make it silence the phone, maybe someone else that has used the program or done this can chime in. here's the link to the cab: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...l_cdma_1.4.zip