View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 07:33 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstevenj
I have the standard rom... at least I haven't loaded another one. will this work for my unlocked verizon phone using at&t. sorry for asking a dumb question but I am new to this and really want to get my mms working.

If you go to all messages, menu, MMS options, GSM Servers - you will see Verizon Wireless is the only option you have here. The option to create new or set as default are greyed out. This is where I think the problem is but I can't figure out how to change it.
Basically, the answer to your question is No.

In order for this to work you need to SIM Unlock first.

Then you will need to HSPL Unlock.

Then flash one of the Worldphone Unlocked radios.

Then follow this threadstarters directions.