tommygnns
N00b

tommygnns is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Silencing Incoming Call Ringtones & Disappearing Favorite Contacts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
never heard of an option to silence/stop vibrating of an incoming call when the phone is in your pocket besides the pocket mode that increases the ring, or using the mute button on the call screen, but then again that requires you to take the phone out of your pocket and hit the mute button, but if you know that you don't want your phone to ring just make a quicklink/widget to toggle vibrate or silence on one of your hometabs, it's quick and easy that way.
The "silence a call while phone is in my pocket" thing was poorly described on my end.

What I actually meant: Hypothetically, I'm in a situation where I dumbly forget to put my phone on silent or vibrate. I receive a call. What I'd like to be able to do is reach in my pocket and quickly and completely silence the call (ringtone AND vibrating) by pressing a hardware button like one of the volume buttons.

What I currently would have to do in order to silence the ringtone of an incoming call would be to take the phone out of my pocket and press the mute ringtone soft button on the screen during that incoming call.