View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 03:48 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 5| 21916|23150 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
If you tell me the exact verbiage of the error message... word for word, I will get rid of it. If you can, PM it to me
Hey big cheese, how's it going?
Can you take a look @ this faq...
http://wiki.ppcgeeks.com/index.php?t...t_post_here.29

This the structure people came up with... wiki... Alpha in FAQ... so people could find the issue.. started with the Q's I pooled a month or so ago & you answered.. I solicited input many times here.

Same old Q's & A's being asked again & again, so may as well get a link to a faq in post 6... BUT, wanted to see if you gave a rats a$$, hated it or should I just have mod link it? Any other suggestions?

PM me please, otherwise I'll ASSume you're OK with it or whatever & just get it linked up here in a few days...

yea, yea... it's been forever... both vehicles broke, so did laptop, 2 PC's... yada yada..

...USB port out again on TP2, going to get another now... backup, flash stock & relock first.. hope for good mojo & OC to 800! :>))

Last edited by teradog; 12-13-2010 at 03:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.