View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 01:50 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 5| 21916|23150 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview View Post
Well, I think there is a way to fix it.
When I first started flashing my TP2, I was using NRG ROMS - got this "Voice Only Network" error message constantly. Then when BIG started making ROMs, I switched to his - never ever got the error message. Now that BIG is gone, I switched back to NRG ROMs, and get the error message again. I live in a fringe area in South Dakota, so this message is a huge PITA.

So, there is a way to "fix" the ROM so that the error does not appear, but the chefs must have shared solutions.
If you tell me the exact verbiage of the error message... word for word, I will get rid of it. If you can, PM it to me

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 5 times.