View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 11:46 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcwebmonkey View Post
Android started freezing up on me during the boot logo. Did it three times in a row now. Time to wipe the SD and start over?
I would try less drastic things first, such as figure out if something changed that may be causing it, or wiping the data.img off first and see if that fixes it. Many times when mine gets a little funky it just takes a new data.img to get it working right again.