View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 03:17 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Silencing Incoming Call Ringtones & Disappearing Favorite Contacts

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbierob03 View Post
Also does anyone have a transparent skin for the taskbar and softkeybar?

Thanks for helping out the newb
from the home tab click menu>set wallpaper>scroll down to skin taskbar and softkeybar and make those the same as your wallpaper and then that will make your screen appear bigger, or if you just want them plain transparent try this cab out, it's called transparent top and bottom curtain and see if that's what you want, personally i like the first option better as it matches your wallpaper and makes the screen look bigger. here's the link to the transparent top and bottom curtain: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...m-curtains.cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygnns View Post
Hey folks - Two questions here - (Running Dec 5 6.5.x Sencity Cookie 2.0):

1) Is there any setting that allows you to silence the ringtone of an incoming call via the press of a hardware button (such as one of the volume buttons)? Currently, after pressing a volume button, I'm only able to stop the vibrating that goes along with the ringtone; the actual ringtone continues to ring. I'd essentially like to be able to silence an incoming call while the phone is still in my pocket.

2) Has anybody else experienced the disappearing and/or reordering of favorite contacts in HTC Sense? Are there any better fixes than re-starting sense or the device.... or backing the favorites up and restoring them?
never heard of an option to silence/stop vibrating of an incoming call when the phone is in your pocket besides the pocket mode that increases the ring, or using the mute button on the call screen, but then again that requires you to take the phone out of your pocket and hit the mute button, but if you know that you don't want your phone to ring just make a quicklink/widget to toggle vibrate or silence on one of your hometabs, it's quick and easy that way.

nope no issues with contacts disappearing or the order of them just out of the blue reorganizing themselves, sounds to me like you have something installed that's causing that, so you might want to check your cabs that you have installed and see if one of them is causing that.

Last edited by KIOWA69; 12-13-2010 at 03:19 AM. Reason: forgot to add link
This post has been thanked 5 times.