View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 10:59 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.0 | FroYo 3.30.651.3 | *Updated 11/17/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Hey OMJ,

I searched for a flashable zip for the desire flip clock but only found Amikan's and its a little "digitized" (u can see the outline of the full digits). Where did get the desire one? I put Riptide's theme on and want to flash it over it. Can you point me to a flashable zip or post it up? Thanks!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Have you tried these? (Scroll down to the bottom of the OP, he's got some Desire/Animated ones
[Themes]Sense clock mods (evo)(Update) added some requests - xda-developers

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck12 View Post
anyone else gets this error code 67? how do i fix this
Updating your profile may help. If it doesnt then call Sprint, they may need to update things on their end.