View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 10:21 PM
aishihikari
N00b

aishihikari is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/25/10] ★SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5★ | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahriar5252 View Post
Hello aishihikari:

I was frustrated with the inadequacies of the official Sprint TP2's latest wm6.5 that was released in March. I wanted a Sprint-specific ROM that has wm6.5.x and nothing much on top of it except tweaks that addressed the inadequacies. Sprint Lovers ROM is the only one that I know of so far that has a wm6.5.x Sprint-specific ROM for TP2 with not much more added or taken away. If you know of another better wm6.5.x Sprint-sprint specific ROM, please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Hello Shahriar5252;

In the forum for TP2 there is the CDMA TP2 upgrade page. There you could try VINdows, Sharkie, Leidpoizen, NRGZ, they all work fine on Sprint. Also there is iClone as Sprint specific. VINdows, and NRGZ both are updated alot. NRGZ is updated almost biweekly. VINdows updates are not as often but come out almost as often. I personally prefer a stripped down 6.5.x (and VINdows has been good for that). NRGZ has nice eye candy but runs a bit slower (still fast but relative to VINdows). NRGZ ROMs are close to stock (but I am not sure you want that since any ROM can be made to look and act like stock with cabs).

Well, I hope I was of some help.

Regards,

Andrew