View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 05:03 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes)3rd post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by finch273 View Post
all this themes are awesome,
i like this blue blue one very much, but the rss skin destroys my homescreen, had to hard reset each time i tried your cab. i'm using resizable rss widget. maybe you can have a look at this issue. i would favor using the blue edition.

also i like the blue softkeys from s2w himself maybe he could release these to

thanks and greets finch
So sorry your having troubles... try these files (just copy to windows with total Commander or something), I am using the resizable rss widget now and fixed the issue. I also updated the theme cab on this post: WFG - s2w SimWorks [Blue]. Sorry it took so long to fix it for you but no one else commented and I was not using that widget until now
Attached Files
File Type: zip RSS_Skin - [blue].zip (3.0 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by WFG; 12-12-2010 at 05:05 PM.