View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 04:56 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dboarts View Post
Is there still work being done on getting Bluetooth working? Im grateful for all the hard work thats being put, thanx to everyone. I know bluetooth isnt a concern for a lot of people, but for me its essential and the ONLY thing stopping me from using this build 100% of the time.
Everything not working is always "being worked on"... it's not like we just forget about certain features. Usually someone will make a breakthru, others will refine that code and then we get a commit. Unfortunately, not much ground had been broken lately on BT...

As the remaining few bugs fall, it will get more attention.