View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 05:40 PM
briggs
mcom

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||10-24-10|-|6.5.X BETA||11-10-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadpoizon View Post
New ROM is ready for release. Just gotta cook the different versions and dish them out. I don't think I have time today, but maybe tomorrow night!

Just tested this on the new ROM. This might have been an issue due to file system bug that is present in the currently released ROM. The new ROM doesn't seem to have this issue, so just wait on that!

thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to your new release. I am on the 11-10 rom still but I am having trouble with the wifi router. It connects and works for a bit and but then gives me some message about an unsuable connection... the only other problem I experience is the opera saying it runs out of memory and to close tabs when it shouldn't.

Last edited by briggs; 12-11-2010 at 07:11 PM.