View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 05:16 AM
natemcnutty
VIP Member

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Possible? Using Win7 x64, "pass" TP2 USB tethered 'net connection to a router?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetBearCub View Post
I guess you missed the entire point of the thread which is that I did NOT want an Ad-Hoc network, but an Infrastructure/AP one instead? Reading is hard sometimes, I guess?

FYI, I didn't click that LMGTFY link - I know exactly what that site is and refuse to click those juvenile links. Also, you're too late - The solution to my issue - Running Connectify - Has already been mentioned, and it's working great.
Haha, gotta love it when people don't get a clue. Glad to hear Connectify is working for you. I love that little program. The beta's seem a lot faster for me, but they aren't as stable. I think it'll be a nice release once they get some more of the bugs ironed out
This post has been thanked 1 times.