View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 04:12 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3d driver for testing with gralloc. UPDATED 11.29.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedmjb View Post
What do I need to do to get to 30? Do I have to switch to the FRX83 version, or are you getting 30 on a custom build that you compiled yourself?
yeah im one of the kernel devs for both nand and haret. Its difficult to make changes of this caliber since so many devices and OSs depend on this kernel. Last time i patched for USB we even ended up breaking the glemsom autobuild since the change was not rhobontu friendly.

But the good news is i do have the green light to commit the .35 fb to the haret kernel. This will take time so hopefully in a week or two i'll be up. Only concern is rhobontu. If i break that.. there is going to be plenty of pissed off people ..lol.