View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 01:14 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 5| 21916|23150 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac750 View Post
Hello I sure this has been covered but I can't find a post about my keyboard issue? The Verizon Keyboard fix that I have no longer works when I install it the keys do not work? Sorry if this has been asked a million times before and I ask again but I need to get my keyboard working kinda quickly.

Thanks!
i would suggest going to the paperclip or asking another user what copy/version of the keyboard fix they are using, and yet another possibility is that you installed something that could be breaking it, post if you don't know how to get to the paperclip with all the attachments to this thread and we'll help out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aammiitt View Post
Hi all,

just flashed to DINIK... ev thing works fine except MMS. I can't send any picture messages.... would appreciate any kind of help or guidance.

Thanks
should be working, all i do is flash the rom, provision it, install boush mms/sms cab and then all works, i would try that or another possibility is that you installed something that broke the MMS, the boush mms/sms cab is in the paperclip for this rom, if you can't find it let us know and someone will post a link to it.