View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 11:43 AM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3d driver for testing with gralloc. UPDATED 11.29.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
I said this on XDA as well, but what makes you think that build.prop is only for neopeek builds? Doesn't say anything about that in the first post, and it definitely makes a difference for me on FRX03.

It's easy to verify it's doing something. Take FRX03 and try and run Angry Birds Lite (Lite is key). It won't run and will crash to home screen. Install the updated build.prop and it will run.
I can CONFIRM that build.prop runs on FRX03 as well, Angry Birds Lite runs impressively well when build.prop is mounted... without build.prop continual FC's

Best... Member... Ever...