Shahriar5252
PPCGeeks Regular

Shahriar5252 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CDMA Slide To Answer Black and White Styles Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Here it is i told a few users i would do it so this is a Slide to answer Update package in Black and White themes. This will work on ant rom to update to Slide to Answer or to change the theme color of it.

this Cab installer WILL NOT affect your custom icons in any way as promised to another user last night, i said i would fix this.

This Slide To Answer Package works with ## Codes and 911 emergency service calls. in case you were going to ask.

This Package DOES NOT include the lock curtain as it is not compatible with the CDMA version of Slide To answer.

This Package DOES have working EVDO Data activity arrows.

Enjoy, And let me know what you think

Slide To Answer White

Black Slide To Answer

Note: On the black theme the in call screen appears as if the call history and calender buttons are grayed out. this is only a flaw in the skin that i have not repaired the buttons are still functional.

Hi: Your download links are not working. If you could extract the full dialer files, esp., phcanhtc.dll and phcanrc.dll and PhoneCanvas.dll and their related files, for Sprint's Touch Pro2 running on HTC Sense 2.5.2012, I would be very grateful to you.

I am running on the Sprint Lovers ROM and everything works well, but the chef has put the GSM version of these files in the ROM, so the data bars are always on and the keypad becomes invisible unless the keyboard is opened and closed.

Unfortunately, the chef has stopped responding and updating the ROM, so I am desperately searching for a full CDMA replacement dialer for my Sprint TP2.