View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 08:47 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: s2w Themes • sense 2.5 (SimplicitiWorks CHT 2.0 themes)3rd post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Update:

This should be out by tomorrow. Its the same version as the screenshots that has been shown to me by several users (as not being posted on 3rd post).

I will say its slightly updated a bit with the on/off buttons and the softkey bg which resemble the ones on android. I will also add the softkey background and analog clock that were on the screenshots as a seperate cab afterwards for those who prefered it.
sweet! i can't wait for the update,love the analog in the screenshot my man!! Very Sharp!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.