View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 10:20 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 5| 21916|23150 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyd718 View Post
would you be so kind as to point me toward directions on overclocking. i want to make that my next task for my phone. now that i've done some customizing with cookie classic.

i think that the phone runs really well, but i'd like to see what all the overclock fuss is about. just to see how much speed can be had.
like i stated just a few posts back, check out the Energy Wiki and a lot of great information is there, it also has the link that shaolinsoldier79 posted, everything in there is recent information as of a couple of weeks ago, haven't heard anyone say that they have updated it since then, so like i suggested for all people old and new to check it out and either get up to speed on the ROM or refresh your memory on things.