View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 09:25 PM
shaggylive
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Possible? Using Win7 x64, "pass" TP2 USB tethered 'net connection to a router?

I used to do what the op is trying to accomplish, but I was using xp. the problem is that when you plug the phone into a different usb port then another network connection is generated. you have to then go in and bridge that one with the Ethernet port too.

also the best way I found was to plug the desktops ethernet into a Lan port on the router and manually set the default gateway to 192.168.0.1 (unless you tweaked the phone special and of course you need to set the routers ip to something other than 1)

if you use the wmodem then you should be able to use windows (desktop) built in internet sharing. I didn't care much for this setup due to the constant nagging when the modem was not connected.