View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 07:03 PM
natemcnutty
VIP Member

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiad8 View Post
This is for everyone. This "DEVS". They are doing a great job with everything. All this builds. All this test, day and night. They are trying to get all this devices to run "ANDROID" this devices wasn't suppose to be running this OS in ours devices.
In this holidays they still going all out for us. Guys, let's get together and donate something to all this GREAT DEVS. In XDA, PPCGEEKS, NEOPEEK. Etc.....

I'm Going to be the first. ACL I know you helping me with this 3d drives stuff. What's your paypal # man. Great job. Thanks

COME GUYS. LET'S DO THIS
Don't forget that you can donate directly to the XDAndroid project to help with the upkeep costs of hosting and all that jazz too: Donate - The XDAndroid Project

Also, for anyone looking for an alternative to receiving donations through PayPal (which has its restrictions), I've done quite a bit of research on it and found Dwolla to be one of the most reasonable services. Check it out: Dwolla Help ยป Fees

Last edited by natemcnutty; 12-08-2010 at 07:21 PM.