View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 05:49 PM
karenes721
Lurker

karenes721 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12-06-10(CE-21686-Sense2019)★SharkieROM v2.0 R1★Generic\Sprint[21683\21916-Sense2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
so when you say google works now, pls explain what it is you did...exactly (i know you have had major issue w/ this that no1 can figure out)
did you flash and then went in right away to google maps? did you go quick gps, to make sure it was updated first? or did you install vins cab before checking the maps?

this way maybe we figured out what fixed it so you wont have issues w/ other roms
I flashed it the same way I've been flashing - started off with Task29, then flashed Sharkie's latest update (21686). I hit the provision carrier 1st, then VZW's *228 #1, then #2 (this programs the phone then updates the roaming capabilities), I then did "Mycrosoft My Phone" sync including my location, then went straight to Google maps - I did nothing different then usual - I wish I knew exactly what it was that made everything work this time - maybe it was patience and I did everything slowly vs rushing it. I did NOT do quick GPS, nor Vin's cab.......

I'll probably play now and change the fonts and maybe the sliders to the ones shown above.

If there's anything I can do to help, plz let me know - I am a novice but love playing!

This post has been thanked 1 times.