View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 05:48 PM
tiad8
Halfway to VIP Status

tiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

This is for everyone. This "DEVS". They are doing a great job with everything. All this builds. All this test, day and night. They are trying to get all this devices to run "ANDROID" this devices wasn't suppose to be running this OS in ours devices.
In this holidays they still going all out for us. Guys, let's get together and donate something to all this GREAT DEVS. In XDA, PPCGEEKS, NEOPEEK. Etc.....

I'm Going to be the first. ACL I know you helping me with this 3d drives stuff. What's your paypal # man. Great job. Thanks

COME GUYS. LET'S DO THIS