View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 05:29 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12-06-10(CE-21686-Sense2019)★SharkieROM v2.0 R1★Generic\Sprint[21683\21916-Sense2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Sweetness!!

@ Everyone,

I believe I've fixed the double volume bar in the Music Tab, YouTube and probably Streaming Media as well. The reason it got messed up in the first place is because I was trying to get rid of the green volume bar. As you can see in my screenie, I've finally figured it out. Big thanks to Vinn! I figured it out by flashing one of his ROMs and checking it's registry, and I added a file or two that I was missing. This is the volume that shows in YouTube as well.

PS - I'm not getting rid of the taskbar icons. I was just testing things out.
love the new volume-blue and shifted to the side
Quote:
Originally Posted by karenes721 View Post
OMG, I am in love with this new update (21686)!! EVERYTHING works, no issues with Google maps, none with FB or Twitter - I am so excited!!!!

I do see the two volume sliders when in the music tab but it doesn't bother me.

Thank you for letting me love my HTC again. I'll report back after a few days of running and let you know if it still runs awesome!
so when you say google works now, pls explain what it is you did...exactly (i know you have had major issue w/ this that no1 can figure out)
did you flash and then went in right away to google maps? did you go quick gps, to make sure it was updated first? or did you install vins cab before checking the maps?

this way maybe we figured out what fixed it so you wont have issues w/ other roms