View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 01:24 PM
madkoopa
PPCGeeks Regular

madkoopa is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 5| 21916|23150 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuckMercury View Post
The first point can be solved by setting an appointment or task with a reminder set to go off when you want to wake up and you can modify the reminder tone accordingly.

The second point and a host of others can be addressed in two ways. One, CHTScheduler which is what I use. My phone mutes itself at 9:40 and doesn't make a peep until it automatically turns its volume up at 6:30 in time for my alarm at 6:40. Additionally, and I used this method previous to CHTScheduler, you can set an appointment for when you're in bed and then set your ringtone to automatic which silences it during appointments. When your "sleepytime" appointment is going on, it will automatically be silent.

The third point is also solvable as I wake up to the theme from Final Fantasy IV every morning. Very relaxing. Just copy the file into the windows directory and you're done. If you don't want to manually do it, then implement it as a part of XDA_UC or the other scripting tools available.

Hope it helps you or anyone else reading ... and sleep well.
I sync my calendar with my work computer, which other people use. So putting a "wake up" appointment in there probably wouldn't be too welcome.
I could do all those things...or just accept that something isn't quite perfect in the system and use the system alarm the best I can. But no one else said they had a problem, so We'll just make do.